|Zonal Manager - South Maharashtra|
Zonal Manager - South Maharashtra
Company : Johnson & Johnson
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Neutrogena, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Zonal Manager based at Pune
Position will be Head Quartered at Pune and the individual will take charge of South Maharashtra & Goa and oversee Sales Team & the customers in the Zone
- Responsible for supervising sales team at the assigned territory. Provides leadership, mentorship and customer product expertise to the sales team. Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities.
- Establishes team and individual sales goals and provides effective coaching of sales representatives to consistently improve their performance.
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly activity and productivity reports. Analyze sales data to seek opportunities for accelerate productivity and sales on both a group and individual level.
- Assists sales representatives with questions and supports customers requiring additional assistance. Leads specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance.
- Works closely with sales manager to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives.
Technical Qualification MBA from Premier Institute
Experience and Skills:
- Team management, Relevant Sales Experience, Sales Acumen, Working with a good FMCG organization.
- Worked in the similar Geography preferred, not mandatory (Include any preferred computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc. or abilities that are assets to performing in the role.
- Strong Customer Relationship Management Capability, People Management Skills, Team Development, Sales Delivery
- Min 2 Years’ experience in sales and a min experience of People Management for 1 year
- Percentage Traveled: 75%
- Reports to (Role): Regional Sales Manager
- Next promotion – Band 26 Role
- Direct Reports (Role & Number): 7 ABI’s
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)