|US IT Recruiter - Vadodara, Gujarat (Onsite) - Night Shift|
US IT Recruiter - Vadodara, Gujarat (Onsite) - Night Shift
Company : Collabera Services Private Limited
Salary : ₹24,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Chhattisgarh
Job Title: Talent Specialist/ Technical Recruiter/ US IT Recruiter
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat (Work from Office)
Shift Timings: US shift/Night Shift (06.00 PM IST to 04.00 AM IST)
Facebook Page: www.bit.ly/2OJgXfP
Collabera, a leader in staffing Industry, is looking for Technical Recruiters. Our Recruiters work in fast paced, high energy work environment driven by our unique work culture that embraces competitiveness, passion and work hard-play hard approach to the fullest. Our clientele comprises of many Fortune 100/500 organizations across various industry domains. They are instrumental in managing the entire lifecycle of recruitment (i.e. sourcing to on boarding) and are the brand ambassadors for the organization. An ideal candidate possesses good communication skills, stakeholder management, can shift gears at a moments notice and use social networks & research to build internal database. This is an amazing opportunity for someone having the hunger to succeed and work with a reputed staffing firm.
- Review the job description; understand the requirements of the clients and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirement.
- Source candidates using multiple channels like job portals, internal database, social media etc
- Assess applicants relevant experience, knowledge, skills and competencies
- Scheduling, coordination and ownership of end to end recruitment cycle.
- Build strong candidate relationship & credibility to leverage their trust for getting referrals.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements
- Submitting candidates resume to the hiring managers for further scrutiny or consideration.
- Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature.
- Partner with our onsite sales team in North America to understand the client’s needs and requirements
- Engage regularly on an ongoing basis with the candidates through email, voice & video calls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation & Convincing Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Organization/Coordination Skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Learning Agility
- Go getter attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹24,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Night shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bhilai, Chhattisgarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
Speak with the employer