Company : CODERS BRAIN TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Greetings from Coders Brain Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Coders Brain is a global leader in its services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Noida
Client Name: Happiest Minds
Experience: 6 - 11 years
Notice Period: Immediate or 15 days
Role: Unity Developer
- C# Programming, Design Principles and Patterns.
- Unity3D and Monobehaviour scripting.
- VR experience with at least one HMDs with hand controllers. (Not with Google Cardboard)
- AR experience with at least one library: ARKit/ARCore/Vuforia
- VR(Oculus/HTC Vive headsets) and AR (Integrating AR Core/AR Kit/Vuforia)
- REST API/ Web Services integrations.
- Memory Management.
- Good understanding and integration of any one of multiplayer engine with VOIP.
- Multithreading & REST API/ Web Services integrations.
Good Experience in:
- Integration of multiplayer engines like Photon.
- Understanding of Mixed Reality and its integration with HoloLens.
Hands-On or good to have experience in:
OpenVR, Steam VR
If you're interested above requirement,
please share the below-mentioned details :
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Current Company:
- Notice Period:
- Current Location:
- Preferred Location:
- Relevant experience:
- Highest qualification:
- DOJ(If Offer in Hand from Other company):
- Offer in hand:
Also, send your updated CV, ASAP
Thanks & Regards,
Coders Brain Technology Pvt.
Follow us on:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹16.00 - ₹30.00 per year
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
- Commuter assistance
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 6 years (Preferred)
- software development: 6 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 6 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer