Company : Eulogica Services India Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹2,80,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Eulogica Services India Private Limited
Job Description: Delphi Developer – DD2201
Job Title: Delphi Developer
Job Code: DD2201
Eulogica Services India Private Limited, a software solutions company, in business since 2018, is a team of talented software and business professionals with international exposure serving clients in Europe. Eulogica India has developed solutions for many verticals using a multitude of technologies. The company stands out among its peers by incorporating its values and philosophy into all aspects of its operations.
We are looking out for a skilled Delphi Developer with exposure to building high quality and high performance applications.
An ideal candidate should meet the following requirements.
- 2+ years experience as Delphi Developer.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Proficient in UI design.
- Experience in testing (including functional and non-functional).
- Comply with the directions established by project leads.
- Able to demonstrate timely updates on progress and shortfalls.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to work on aggressive schedules.
- Should be a self starter & be able to think out of the box.
The selected employee has responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Should be able to develop applications with minimum supervision or rework.
- Communicate with the project manager or team leader to discuss progress and shortfalls.
- Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Ensure that the developed code complies with best practices and standards.
- Develop and maintain related documents.
- Candidates should put in efforts to meet deadlines.
- 2+ years of experience on Delphi7 and latest versions is a must.
- 1+ years of experience on SQL Server.
- Delphi 7, Delphi 11 and DevExpress components will be plus.
- Understanding of 3-tier architecture, client server architecture and Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
- Exhibit good problem analysis & debugging skills
- Knowledge of Nexus DB or any other RDBMS.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory
- Proficient in producing code of good quality.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience as Delphi developer
Pay would be on par with industry standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹280,000.00 - ₹400,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Delphi: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer