|Research Analyst- Private Equity- Mumbai|
Research Analyst- Private Equity- Mumbai
Company : Crisil
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
- Create on-demand discrete deliverables (i.e. industry / company profiles, market maps, detailed comparables etc.)
- Prepare detailed profile of select industry/company, which includes market size, key drivers, risks, business models and competitive overview
- Create in-depth operational and financial benchmarking for select sectors
- Build trading and transaction comps to arrive at appropriate valuation multiple for target companies using Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Pitchbook and other data sources
- Spread historical financials/metrics of private/public companies in excel
MBA in Finance from premier institution or Chartered Accountant
- Strong accounting knowledge with ability to build detailed financial models
- Experience in private markets of India and SouthEast Asia especially within Healthcare, Technology, Financial Services and Consumer sector
- High level of attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills – should be able to articulate well with clients over phone and email in English
- Knowledge of Capital IQ, Pitchbook, Bloomberg is an added advantage
About CRISIL Global Research and Risk Solutions (GR&RS) –
CRISIL GR&RS serves corporates, investors and financial institutions – including commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, private equity (PE) players and asset management companies (AMCs) – globally helping them make sound decisions, improve productivity, increase revenue, enhance returns and strengthen market position.
Our research support imparts superior business insights to clients, improves their institutional ranking, leads to path-breaking strategies, and helps widen their coverage and enter new markets.
Our seasoned derivatives, quantitative, risk and actuarial specialists offer incisive analytics for the internal models of clients, measure risks in real-time, and help transition to a more robust risk and trading platforms in a fast-changing environment. Our specialists also help comply with regulatory requirements, model validation, stress testing and Solvency II.