Company : Amarbhaw Power Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,16,000 - ₹2,40,000 a year
Location : Rajasthan
- Bachelor of Engineering (any field) / MBA
- Purchase Order Generation in Tally
- Follow-up for Pending Orders
- Negotiate rates and other commercial terms for materials.
- Negotiate increase in payment credit terms.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Closely work with Project teams to support existing projects and with tendering team for future tenders.
- Deliver cost reduction programs & ensure high level of service delivery, supply relation program and responsible for resolution of all issues related to quality, inventory control, or material availability.
- Evaluate the performance of the vendors empaneled and develop new vendors for procurement
- Function as a team player to implement end to end solutions across the supply chain, including interactions with the demand planning, project team, client and other external agencies
- Responsible for negotiation and costs and terms of contract of all material sourced on the basis of business imperatives / strategies
- To track market conditions, prepare price trends and project future market trends for the material used in the business
- Maintain record of Stocks of all sites
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹216,000.00 - ₹240,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)