|Process Expert – Purchase to Pay|
Process Expert – Purchase to Pay
Company : Siemens
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Job title – Process Expert – Purchase to Pay
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
- Purchase Order (PO) Creation/Amendments/Communication:
- Purchase order creation for all types of orders. Create/Amend Purchase Order as per inputs shared by user departments.
- Ensure timely communication of POs with respective vendor, get PO confirmations, update in SAP and share with user departments
- Follow-up with respective vendor and update the order acknowledgement/confirmation for POs. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to user department.
- Vendor Payments Issues: Resolution of vendor payment issues. Timely escalation/communication of such issues with concerned department.
- Vendor Stock Monitoring: Monitor and get stock confirmation from vendors periodically.
- MIS Reporting: Creating Monthly Reports, MIS & Presentation for monthly review.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
Any graduate/post-graduate ready to take initiative & ownership.
- Sound Knowledge of MS office (Advance knowledge of MS EXCEL)
- Working knowledge of SAP MM Module
- Basic Knowledge on Taxation, Vendor Payments, Contract terms and conditions
- Understanding of techno-commercial aspects
- Individual Contributor with good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Excellent Time management and Prioritization Skills.
- Establishes relationships with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a Dynamic and Intense Environment. Who understands responsibility, accountability & ownership.
- Strong analytical multitasking skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time