Company : Morningstar
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Operations Analyst Job Description: Job Posting Title - Operations Analyst Job Description Summary POSITION: Operations Analyst, Mumbai,
Morningstar Investment Management Group: The Investment Management group is a global team guided by Morningstar’s investment principles focused on delivering great long-term investment results to help end-investors reach their financial goals. We use our expertise in asset allocation, investment selection and portfolio construction to create world-class investment strategies leveraging the full resources of Morningstar. The group specializes in multi-asset investing, using equities, fixed income and alternative investments to construct robust portfolios. Through our investment offerings, we serve financial advisers and institutions, and the investors that they serve.
The Role: Morningstar seeks Operations Analyst to join our Global Operations team. This will be a key role in our mission to provide an exceptional client experience. This position is based in our Mumbai office.
Responsibilities: • Perform accuracy audit on day to day processes
- Perform timeliness audit on weekly basis
- Provide actionable insights for process improvements
• Publish Weekly, Monthly metrics • Identify and manage operational risks
- 2 – 2.5 years of working experience in Financial Operations domain with quality assurance domain Skilled in troubleshooting production issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail, Multi-tasking.
• Ready to work on Indian holidays. Nice to have: • Six Sigma Green BeltI10_MstarIndiaPvtLtd Morningstar India Private Ltd. (Delhi) Legal Entity
If you received and accept an offer from us, we require that personal and any related investment s be disclosed confidentially to our Compliance team (days vary by region). These investments will be reviewed to ensure they meet Code of Ethics requirements. If any conflicts of interest are identified, then you will be required to liquidate those holdings immediately. In addition, dependent on your department and location of work certain employee accounts must be held with an approved broker (for example all, U.S. employee accounts). If this applies and your account(s) are not with an approved broker, you will be required to move your holdings to an approved broker.