|Manager/Assistant Manager - People Operations|
Manager/Assistant Manager - People Operations
Company : EyeROV (IROV TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED)
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Enable a great employee and candidate experience at all times and act as a facilitator for all People Operations & Administration activities of EyeROV.
- Evaluate the workforce demand and coordinate the Talent Acquisition activities.
- Coordinate the Induction and Orientation program for the new recruit.
- Collate the training needs and coordinate the learning events via internal or external programs or on the job learning plans
- Drafting, revising and enforcing the company policies and SOPs.
- Facilitate employee rewards and recognition program, team building activities etc.
- Coordinate the Performance Appraisal review process in regular intervals
- Create a positive winning culture and improve employee engagement.
- Consolidates and analyzes employee feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- Coordinate with the team to address the employee grievances and concerns.
- Managing entire life cycle of an employee from Onboarding to Offboarding
- Coordinate the Internship Program to enable students to be corporate ready
- Support Sales & Marketing team by managing tender and business applications
- Any other duties and projects as assigned from time to time.
Bachelors/ Masters in Human Resources or related field or an equivalent Post Graduate Diploma
5-15 years experience in HR and Administration preferably in startup/ small organisation
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking abilities in English
- Contribute to individual and organisational performance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the adaptability and resilience to balance short- term and long- term priorities
- Have strong relationship building skills and a trusted partner to the entire team
- Respect for diversity and create harmony in the workplace.
- Knowledge of Basic IT skills.
Note: Immediate joiners preferred | Work from Office
Job Type: Full-time