Company : Medhavi Foundation
Salary : ₹5,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
IT Trainer responsibilities include identifying educational needs, designing educational material and ensuring all employees take basic computer training.
- Conduct IT skills gap analyses
- Design technical manuals using simple language
- Conduct role-specific training on tools and programs each team uses daily
- Apply educational methods to engage trainees (e.g. gamification-based platforms)
- Train new employees on proper use of hardware and software
- Perform regular organization-wide trainings on system security
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each educational session.
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as an IT Trainer, Technical Trainer or similar role
- Experience designing technical course material
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Good understanding of corporate computer security principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly
Job Type: Part-time ( 2 hrs/per day and 2-3 days/per week)
Salary: Will be shared in the interview rounds.
Location: Salt Lake, Sector - 3.
About Us -
Medhavi Foundation is an Education and Skill Development organization founded in 2012 by IIT Alumni with a vision to bridge the gap between demand and supply of skilled manpower across vocational streams. Medhavi is driven by the commitment to develop the vocational skill manpower base in India by deploying a unique combination of best-in-class learning technologies, expert trainers in various streams and a nation-wide network of high-quality model skills training centres.
Medhavi Foundation is registered as a not-for-profit organization under section-25 of the Indian Companies Act. 1956. To achieve its mission, Medhavi Foundation has tied-up with the National Skill Development Corporation, various corporations and several State Skill Missions and has the mandate to skill-train and create employment opportunities for 75,000+ youths by 2022.
Apart from the short-term skill courses, Medhavi Foundation is a partner with renowned private Universities such as NMIMS Mumbai & Suresh Gyan Vihar University to offer Distance Education based formal degree programs.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From ₹5,000.00 per month
- Day shift
All the mandatory precautions regarding covid 19 are taken here
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kolkata, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- IT Trainer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical Trainer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Total Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 10/08/2022