|International Marketing Manager|
International Marketing Manager
Company : Triffid Marketing Private Limited
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹80,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
TRIFFID is a strategic marketing & advertising solutions company headquartered in India, catering to global clients. We dedicate our time to understand what works and what doesn't when it comes to brand acceleration and innovation so they don't have to.
We were born out of a strong desire to provide brands with the quality & creative services they need in order to stay ahead and we won't rest until we achieve those results.
Our goal as a full-service marketing agency is to apply our passionate thinkers and creative team to work closely with each brand to create unique, creative digital strategies that produce effective results. We have been working with all-sized companies to help them find their one-of-a-kind message and the results are marvelous!
We at Triffid are looking for a passionate experienced individual who has the ability to research about, develop, maintain & grow relations with potential businesses who can avail our services and turn them into our clients. You’ll help create and execute a creative, data-led growth strategy for channels including, but not exclusive to, email, phone call, virtual/ in-person meetings. Methods are different, processes may vary - we don't mind that.
Working closely with internal teams across the company you’ll develop compelling proposals that lays down the foundation of the necessity of your pitch, tells a story, and creates meaningful engagement with the other parties.
The perfect candidate will be a forward-thinking leader who grasps the intentions & expectations of the target audience and can combine this with a business acumen that leads to constant growth.
With an exciting opportunity, we invite applications for an International Marketing Manager.
Be a part of the company with a new approach & new system, and step on in our journey to become a leading company in the industry.
- Review client briefs and decode the same with the team.
- Curate integrated marketing strategies with the team for both, the agency and clients.
- Answer inquiries to convert them received from various portals.
- Generate leads of potential businesses from India, the UK, Australia & the USA.
- Organize meetings with potential businesses to introduce Triffid and its services.
- Communicate regularly with clients to provide updates, collect feedback, build relationships, understand clients’ business & growth plans, and identify upsell opportunities.
- Pitch new concepts to existing clients.
- Monitor ongoing work of all clients and analyse gaps & opportunities.
- Review accuracy and completeness of the information received and to be shared.
- Coordinate with functional team members to ensure timely, accurate, and complete delivery.
- Create presentations for client meetings and internal meetings.
- Organize regular team meetings to track progress and provide feedback.
- Develop and maintain a team culture that thrives growth.
- Ensure the highest standard of professional communication.
- At least 3+ years of experience in the same or similar role.
- Have experience working with a media, marketing, or advertising agency.
- A technology savvy & minded marketer with exposure and capability of problem solving and data analysis.
- Possess an eye for opportunity.
- Obsessed with researching and passionate to keep up with the trends.
- Ability to utilise the right metrics to analyse markets.
- Highly organized, with the ability to strategically plan and prioritise in line with business requirements.
- Eager to learn and value continued self-development.
- Should be able to demonstrate strong planning & brainstorming skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹80,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- If selected, how early will you be able to join (in months)?
- What is your current CTC (in LPA)?
- Master's (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business development: 3 years (Preferred)