|Digital Marketing Manager|
Digital Marketing Manager
Company : SANG Infratech Private Limited
Salary : ₹40,001 - ₹60,524 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Digital Marketer Responsibilities:
- · Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- · Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- · Directing or performing Website updates.
- · Editing, writing, or designing Website content.
- · Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- · Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- · Website Developer (Word press).
- · Coding, Video Editor.
- · Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- · Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- · Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- · Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- · Identify trends and insights.
- · Allocate marketing investments.
- · Plan and direct marketing campaigns.
- · Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind.
- Plans and executes all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Extracting leads from different platforms ie Google & Facebook
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹40,000.96 - ₹60,523.89 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Speak with the employer