Company : Apeiron Management Private Limited
Salary : ₹12,407 - ₹41,926 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
· Liaising with senior traders and colleagues, to analyze data and provide timely deliveries on day-to-day trading activities.
· Monitor, administer and support front office sales and trading activities.
· Using historical and current data and working closely with senior teams in London to provide insight and recommendations on portfolio, product, and performance
· Assist the team in making deal related client proposals and term sheets.
· Prepare quarterly portfolio reports to monitor trends in the overall portfolio and associated commentary
· The candidate will have the opportunity to drive change and contribute to strategy ideas around the growth of business.
· Holder of bachelor’s degree such as: B. Com, Economic, English, Mathematics, Physics, BBA, Business studies etc.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is a must
· Preferably 1-2 years of prior experience (minimum 1 year of work experience)
· Candidate must possess basic knowledge of financial markets and products
· Adaptable, confident, reliable, and motivated graduate with strong time management skills.
· Meticulous multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to details
· Analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving and team working skills
· Strong work ethic with good time management and ability to work with diverse teams
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English- ability to concisely convey value proposition and communicate effectively with people.
· Proficiency in any European language is a plus but not mandatory
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,407.00 - ₹41,926.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)