|Consultant, Government Engagement|
Consultant, Government Engagement
Company : Sattva Consulting
Salary : ₹9,00,000 - ₹12,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
Time Commitment: Full-time
We are an organisation driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients - corporations, philanthropists, foundations and social organisations - to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximise the social return on their investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive our work. This approach helps us, and our clients develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems.
We are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. We bring the right balance of the head-heart-hand to our work. Our work is powered by the passionate energy of our mission-driven young team, guided by the strong leadership and advisory board with multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors.
Our team of 400 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi comes with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and is bound together by our common commitment to social impact.
Our Foundation team’s core objective is to be strategic advisors to the leadership of large-scale organisations so as to together achieve orbit shifting impact. Our focus is on enabling holistic organisation and ecosystem transformation – by rigorously solving problems, formulating strategic solutions which are logically sound and effective on the ground, and ensuring all stakeholders are effectively engaged and their interests are covered.
The Consultant will play a key role at the project level. S/he will work closely with the Engagement Manager and a small team of 3-4 members to engage with practitioners, donors and other stakeholders. The ultimate aim of this role would be to inspire and guide the stakeholders to achieve intended outcomes through innovative strategy and implementation efforts.
At Sattva we believe in outcome-orientation in everything we do. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Research and Data Analysis:
- Project Management:
- Government Engagement
- Prior experience of working with municipal, state and central government ministries or specific departments is a must for this role
- Ability to apply for various government tenders, working with government officials such as Directors, Deputy directors across departments is a must
- Prior experience of completing projects commissioned via external agencies or through partnerships is an added advantage
- Prior work experience with Chief Secretaries, Commissioners and other government officers is preferred
Key qualifications and experiences:
At Sattva, our goal is realizing the impact on the ground and to drive a collective win by engaging with multiple stakeholders. We are looking for individuals who align with our mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime and have the following profile:
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting, project management & complex operations, stakeholder management in corporate, social enterprises, consulting firms or global foundations
- MBA/MA/MPP or an equivalent postgraduate degree in management/development studies
- Exceptional problem-solving and advisory skills, strong presentation and data analytical abilities
- Prior experience in a client or customer facing role and diverse stakeholder management
- Prior experience in the Livelihoods sector (Agriculture or Climate change) is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Prior experience in leading small teams is an added advantage
- Prior experience in working with data across Excel, SPSS, STATA etc. is an added advantage
- Display humility, willingness to listen and excitement to learn
- Experience working in a multi-stakeholder environment will be an added advantage
- Strong problem solving skills and prior experience of working in consulting firms
- Exceptional MS office skills, especially MS Powerpoint and prior experience of working across strategy projects
- Strong understanding of data and extracting valuable insights from data sets
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹900,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year