|BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - BENEFITS|
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - BENEFITS
Company : Zimyo Consulting
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Zimyo Consulting Private Limited
Rider House, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana, India
Number of Position(s)
Openings Valid Till
Zimyo HRMS (A product of Zimyo | www.zimyo.com), is one of the fastest-growing employee experience platforms in the world serving over 1000+ organizations and empowering over 200,000+ employees through our SaaS-based HRMS and Benefits Platform. We help organizations streamline their entire HR and Payroll processes, with a particular focus on helping their employees with financial solutions like salary advances, personal loans, health insurance, etc.
We are a team of Product Management and FinTech honchos & alumni of distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/ICAI) and we are building something at the cutting edge of HR & FinTech Universe (Embedded Finance is the word)! We have most recently raised Series A funding from IndiaMart and BeeNext and looking to expand our team.
We are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we'd love to hear from you!
- Developing and executing a Strategic Sales plan
- Conducting market research and analyzing competitor activities to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Educates / Conduct Training Sessions on benefits administration and new offerings under benefits.
- Managing Customer Relationships and Growing existing accounts
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Identifying and contacting potential customers to create new business opportunities
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Create frequent reports with sales and financial data
- Updating client and lead information in the respective database
- Manage existing partnerships in Benefits and explore new partners
- Assist with the development of brochures and other marketing literature
- Organizing and attending networking events
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Resolve clients complaints
- Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate positively with different stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone, etc.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Having experience in any one or more of the following products/industries is a must
- Insurance Products; banking loans; Banks; NBFCs, Mutual Funds; Investment houses; Asset Management Company
Market competitive salary. One of the best ESOP programs. Group health insurance and other financial benefits. Meritocratic culture with the promise of rapid career progression. Experience of a growing company with a focus on personal growth. Opportunity to work with the Founding Team and rub shoulders with experts in the Saas & FinTech world.