|AWM-WM- Client Service Support -Operations Analyst|
AWM-WM- Client Service Support -Operations Analyst
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families around the world. J.P. Morgan was named Best Private Bank Overall in the United States for the sixth consecutive year by Euromoney and the Best Private Bank Globally and is recognized as the global leader in technology and innovation in financial services.
The Client Service Support Specialist role is responsible for providing support to Wealth Management client service teams, managers and clients. Client Service Support Specialists work in a complex team-oriented and fast paced environment with advisors, client service, product partners and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated approach across Private Banking products.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to responding to incoming emails from clients and internal partners, working with various areas of the bank for client resolution, opening and monitoring cases and following up on requests. Written and oral communication is essential with internal partners at all levels of the firm. In this position you will be communicating with clients and internal partners with transactional items and some complex problem solving inquires. You will have exposure to and will need to become proficient in various systems including but not limited to: Outlook, Case, Customer Assist, and Connect.
Operating hours: While actual hours will depend on the US team that the role will be supporting, the hours will fall within the Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST hours of the US teams. (6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST)
- Understand client issues, be responsible for resolving the issue with limited follow-up to clients and be accountable for client satisfaction through the ownership of the problem
- Investigating and resolving generic and complex issues
- Building knowledge of Private Bank products and services.
- Must be able to efficiently utilize technology to capture and fulfil client's requests in appropriate systems.
- Expected to work independently with supervision and escalate issues as necessary to resolve client requests in a timely manner
- Detail orientation and problem solving: Resolving issues by identifying underlying or hidden problems and patterns; Developing innovative solutions to problems
- Maintaining Client Service high standards: Working to consistently meet client requests; providing and ensuring client satisfaction
- Collaborating: Using business knowledge; technical skill and partnership across Wealth Management to solve client problems and enhance business results
- Communicating: Delivering clear, consistent messages to others via email or the phone. Must have a strong ability to communicate via email with clients and internal partners
- Organizing: Prioritizing and executing initiatives, tasks and details in an efficient manner
- Making Decisions: Looking at options to evaluate risk and impact on the firm and other employees; owning your course of action
- Multi-tasking: Efficiently managing multiple projects at the same time and managing priorities effectively
- Researching: Research and benchmark to best business practices, collate and analyze data, provide business recommendations, and manage stakeholders
- Risk & Controls : Adhere to and maintain the firm's controls policies and procedures as well as protecting client assets against potential fraud activities
- Market Partnership: Effectively collaborate with respective client facing teams and internal business groups to deliver and execute client transactions
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
Qualifications - Internal & External:
All application requirements (including updated resume) should be posted, submitted and completed in the JobConnect tool. Must meet the following minimum IJP Requirements:
TENURE: At least 12 -24 months in current job and process.
PERFORMANCE: Satisfactory rating on most recent annual performance review
CORRECTIVE ACTION: Not within or under the prescriptive period for suspension.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PLAN: Not in any Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
- College degree or equivalent relationship or client service experience
- Experience with a wide array of financial products. Core Cash Operations experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft Outlook email, scheduling and task manager
- General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases
- Serving clients and delivering exceptional client service must appeal to you
- Maturity in handling situation and ability to deal with conflicts constructively
- Project a confident and professional presence to our clients, other bank departments and the community
- Ability to follow all established policies, procedures and practices
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please discuss with your immediate manager before applying. Please be certain that you meet the requirements and qualifications described above. As with any job posting, eligibility also requires that you do not have any active corrective action.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.