|AVP Capital Regulatory Reporting GSC's|
AVP Capital Regulatory Reporting GSC's
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of AVP Capital Regulatory Reporting
- Works to ensure that the outputs are of a high quality, reflecting accepted regulatory policy and standards with transparent and robust control procedures that withstand internal and external scrutiny
- The delivery of analyses and reporting to the PRA, ensuring accuracy, and timeliness; including ‘Ad Hoc’ regulator requests
- The delivery of Regulatory MI for internal consumption within the Group/Bank and across the Global Businesses
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationship across Group Functions
- Support the management of the relationship with the PRA on regulatory reporting submissions.
- Maintain collaborative relationships of mutual trust and respect with internal customers / stakeholders
- Delivery of high quality analytical review and assurance, with accompanying commentaries providing technical and commercial insight
- Adhere to data governance standards
- Professional relationship maintained at all times with the PRA such that our views and proposals are treated with respect and that the PRA have confidence in our integrity and the commitment we have to accurate regulatory reporting.
- Successful delivery of reporting to the PRA and ownership and responsibility for the quality of the data reported.
- A qualified accountant with evidential post-qualification work experience
- Knowledge of PRA and other regulatory reporting requirements
- Ability to work under pressure, report to tight deadlines and deal effectively with issues as they arise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven ability to work well in a team, be cooperative and open, and embrace diversity
- Strong ability to identify and mitigate risks and apply appropriate controls
- Experience delivering to internal stakeholders such as internal auditors; business functions; etc.
- Commercially minded and ability to make decisions in a timely manner
- Acts with integrity and confident to challenge when appropriate
- Self-motivated and capable of working as part of a team
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***