|Assistant Manager Finance|
Assistant Manager Finance
Company : Johnson & Johnson
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Assistant Manager will be responsible for providing accurate, timely, and substantial financial analysis which will act as key enabler in driving business decisions. Provide analysis to business partners, including: business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reconciliations. You will actively participate in cross-functional work teams and provide recommendations to business partners.
- Presents monthly/ quarterly financial reports and related analyses to local and Regional management .
- Completes financial planning process. Builds and reviews financial models. Leading key Franchise and Sales Channel end-to-end.
- Performs expense budgeting, tracking, reporting, month end, and quarter close expenses and costs.
- Reviews monthly/ quarter closing activities and provides reporting in a timely and accurate manner. Presents ad hoc analyses and presentations for management.
- Leads SOX compliance activities which involves working with cross functional teams and external partners as well.
- Provides financial leadership and mentorship to business partners and finance staff.
- Ensures that appropriate financial processes are followed. At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, teams with dynamic strengths, etc.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of financial support staff.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required; CA or MBA preferably in Accounting or Finance.
Experience and Skills:
Having 3-5 years of finance or related business experience is required.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this jobWe are an equal opportunity employer d value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)