|Sr. iOS Developer|
Sr. iOS Developer
Company : Closeloop technologies private Limited
Salary : ₹4,00,000 - ₹10,00,000 a year
Location : Punjab
Closeloop Technologies is a full-fledged software engineering team in Silicon Valley, California. We partner with multiple startups and major companies and produce custom software for them. Our clients range from venture-backed machine learning startups to a pizza startups. If you love startups, you will love working here! You will work with some of the best people in Silicon Valley. (Please note this position is ONLY for our India office)
- Senior resource with 4 - 8 years experience in native iOS for mobile application design and development using Swift UI and Objective C.
- Strong knowledge in working with Size Classes and UI constraints.
- Well-versed in custom UI design, Persistent Storage model, consuming SOAP / RESTful web services, asynchronous operations & callbacks, and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge of developing Universal applications.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the complete mobile development life cycle, code maintenance, and atomization.
- Familiarity with push notifications and APIs.
- We are ensuring the quality and performance of the application to specifications, Identifying potential problems, and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as AVFoundation, PushKit, Core Animation, Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Text, and UIKit.
- Sound knowledge and experience in OOP, SOLID principles, and industry best practices for native mobile applications are essential.
- Strong knowledge of mobile application security, secure communication, and networking concepts.
- Strong understanding of commonly used design patterns, MVC, MVVM
- Should have experience with design and version controlling tools (SVN/TFS/GIT).
- Strong hands-on in using Unit Test frameworks and code coverage tools.
- Proficient in problem-solving and debugging skills with a strong focus on delivering quality code.
- Knowledge of Market place distribution process.
- Ability to adapt to any new technologies evolving in the Market.
- Should have good analytical skills and be a good team player.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Education Required- B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Proficient in native iOS development (Objective-C and Swift)
- Excellent working knowledge of Xcode 7. x and Xcode 8. x
- Medical Insurance for Employee, spouse, children
- Accidental Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Paid vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Free Lunch
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Reimbursement for high-speed Internet at home
- One month free stay in our guesthouse (for employees moving from other cities)
- PayTM Tax Free benefits
- Other Bonuses as determined by management from time to time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
- Overtime pay
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mohali, Mohali - 160071, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- iOS: 6 years (Preferred)
- total work: 6 years (Preferred)
- Swift: 6 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Speak with the employer