|Junior Network Administrator|
Junior Network Administrator
Company : Rohlig Blue Services India Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,90,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Tamil Nadu
We are Röhlig. Since 1852
For 170 years, Röhlig has mastered the growing complexity of global freight forwarding. By combining the professional competence of a large enterprise with a family-owned company’s virtues and values, we have successfully asserted ourselves on the logistics market. Based on our global network, we create tailor-made solutions to improve our clients’ logistics processes.
Rohlig Blue Services is our Shared Services Centre based in Chennai, is hiring Junior Network Administrator for IT Level-2 Support Team based out of Chennai.
As, Junior Network Administrator L2 support, you have to work along with senior Network Team members to provide logistical support, respond to queries, document changes, and assist with testing, assessment, diagnosis and resolution of network service outages and incidents. Under the direct supervision of the senior Network team members, you need to maintains network systems and may configure devices, enable services or respond to end user requests for network status information. The Network Administrator participates in informal and formal network learning opportunities and may travel on an as needed basis.
- Communicate effectively with end-users as well as team mates
- Updates and maintains network documentation, assigns IP addresses, saves device configurations, device cleanup etc.
- Configure network devices for new deployments per direction of senior staff, configures replacement network devices from backup configuration files.
- Audit and review Firewall rules, Switch configuration etc.
- Day-to-day operational tasks such as proactive maintenance, management, monitoring performance, incident and problem management and security across the network infrastructure.
- Assisting projects related new office setup, changes and new implementation.
To be successful in this position you need to display:
- BE Computer Science / IT
- 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Understands issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate LAN infrastructure, including network cabling, testing network connectivity, firewall configurations etc...
- Proficient at administering common network services, such as DNS, DHCP, NTP, etc.
- Understands Voice over IP systems, including PBX systems based on Asterisk telephony software
- Strong or average analytical/problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Verbal / Written)
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Customer- oriented
- 24/7 support
- Open to work for different time zone
What you can expect:
Working at Röhlig means to live internationally: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive, encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹290,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Flexible shift
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
We encourage all employees to get vaccinated
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ekkattuthangal, Chennai - 600032, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer