|IT Support Engineer|
IT Support Engineer
Company : Talent500 Tech (India) Private Limited
Salary : ₹5,00,000 a year
Location : Pondicherry
- Provides technical support of all facets of the EUC, Wintel and software distribution services via on phone IVR.
- Tech support related to some common issues include - accounts disabled, authentication, Network & Wi-Fi, Desktop, Security, Remote working, BIOS, O365, Application support across hundreds of apps in production.
- Represents the service(s) across the organization
- Accountable for the successful resolution of medium and low problems
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure
- Collaborates with Workplace SME’s\Architects to ensure that projects handed to Workplace are delivered in accordance with stated strategic and tactical objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to drive efficiency through automation
- Contribute to the tracking and reporting against agreed service KPIs, SLA’s, Service Health and the contractual obligations of 3rd party Service Providers.
- Drive continuous technical improvement to the service ensuring Security and Architectural standards are adhered to.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge relating to the nominated service including roadmaps, pre-release features and the 2nd level impacts when considering implementation in the environment.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of the wider Workplace portfolio and identifies opportunities to leverage complementary technologies to drive efficiency through effective consumption of existing toolsets.
- Contributes to the technical governance of service management processes including, incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
- Collaborate with 3rd party service providers, project services and service management to ensure high quality and successful transition of all service(s) changes
- Ensure adequate communication, knowledge sharing and issue resolution across delivery and support teams
- Stakeholder Management & management of stakeholder expectations
- Ensure appropriate data quality controls are in place across the portfolio
- Providing technical support for a business-critical function ensuring service stability, resolution of incidents within SLA and driving efficiency within the service.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM, Altiris, InTune.
- Experience implementing and managing large scale upgrades in SCCM technologies and toolsets.
- Experience implementing and managing Base Operating Environments (BOE) and SOE
- 2+ years’ experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in AD support and implementation
- Experience (2+ years) experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- 1-3 years designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel environments with knowledge in software distribution and patch management is desirable
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges in complex EUC environments
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools including cloud based monitoring\management
- Understanding of Azure and AWS based workloads.
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications desirable.
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹500,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday