|Human Resources Manager|
Human Resources Manager
Company : Growit India Private Limited (www.thegrowit.com)
Salary : ₹5,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
Location : Gujarat
Minimum 5-to-7-year experience in HR Generalist domain.
Ability to manage HR Operations is mandatory and Potential to handle complete HR process and Compliance.
Passionate to implement the best policies benefiting the company and the employee.
- The goal is to ensure the HR departments operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Working on strategic duties include tasks such as employee recruitment, managing performance reviews, retaining employees, and handling individual and organizational development and succession planning
- Payroll Activities and Statutory Compliances as per law Act.
- Asses and maintain employee benefits programs and run employee training programs, so that all the employees understand the HR policies and adhere to them
- Updating and maintaining HR systems, records and reports with accurate employee data
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Should have keen knowledge in Employee Engagement & Training & development.
- Manage exit interviews and support the business in analyzing the data and provide innovative solutions to improve retention rates.
- Ensures employee files contain required employment paperwork, proper performance management and compensation documentation, are properly maintained and secured for the required length of time. Ensures compliance with procedure for accessing, reviewing, and auditing employee files and ensure compliance with the Privacy Act.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Payroll: 2 years (Preferred)
- HR: 5 years (Preferred)
- total work: 7 years (Preferred)
- Professional in Human Resources® (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 07/08/2022
Expected Start Date: 08/08/2022