|Dot Net Developer|
Dot Net Developer
Company : ENIGMASOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹11,10,000 a year
Location : Goa
Position –Dot Net Developer
Location – Goa
Experience – 2 – 7+ years
Work timing: 1:30pm-10:30pm (UK shift)
Responsibilities and Duties
- List the Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture and deliver the requirement in a timely manner.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) and Windows Services.
- C# language is a must.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Data structure on mapping algorithms.
- Database SQL Server Knowledge of stored procedures & Linq query.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Degree – BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / MTech
- About Us
- Enigmasoft Technologies is a fast-growing IT Solution Company with a large global client base. We are committed to delivering innovative business solutions that enable businesses to remain competitive in their respective markets.
Our technological solutions assist businesses in expanding, growing, and reaching new heights.
- Our Culture - We are committed to creating a professional and supportive environment for all of our employees, with a strong emphasis on maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Enigmasoft Technologies is an excellent place to advance professionally and learn new skills. As our workplace includes individuals from a wide range of cultures, they inspire creativity and drive innovation. In addition, our organization promotes a healthy gender balance.
- Why you should join us - Working at Enigmasoft Technologies is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that encourages creativity, and the opportunity to take on roles that go beyond a job description are just a few of the reasons why you should work with us. If you want to be challenged, grow, develop, and truly be a part of an incredible journey, come meet us, say hello, and see how we can collaborate.
- Employee benefits
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance (self, spouse and children) Accidental Insurance.
- Leave Benefits - Maternity, Paternity, Bereavement, Marriage - additional to regular Sick, Casual and Privilege Leaves.
- Retirement Benefits - PF contribution, Leave Encashment.
- Sports Fund Allotment.
Walk in Directly between 10 AM to 6 PM. (Weekdays)
Goa Office: Shanta Building, 201, 301, 18th June Rd, Opp. Broadway Book Center, Santa Inez, Panaji, Goa 403001
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹1,110,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Evening shift
- UK shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- .NET: 1 year (Required)
- Back End Developers: 1 year (Required)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Required)
Application Deadline: 31/05/2022