|Data Analyst (Non Technical) - Excel and Finance Related job|
Data Analyst (Non Technical) - Excel and Finance Related job
Company : IDS Omni Solutions Private Limited - Wakad, Pune
Salary : ₹1,80,826 - ₹2,20,324 a year
Location : Maharashtra
Please read Job Description carefully before applying:
In the interest of saving each other's time - Apply ONLY:
- if you're interested in non technical job
- Stay within radius of 10 kms to Wakad & you have a good knowledge of Excel.
- Available in Pune for face to face interview (If you're not in Pune, DON'T apply).
This is non technical job and include data cleansing, data processing & validation for financial investors. Excel & language efficiency is MUST.
The profile for Data analysts will include:
- Working for Investment Management Firms based in US for their backend financial data updates.
- Financial data cleansing in specific format from raw files provided by clients in excel.
- Ensuring the correct data is uploaded on the online tool provided by the client and processing updates using online tool.
- Once the data is processed successfully, to identify if all updates are reflecting correctly in websites or pushed back due to technical issue.
- In case of failure, manual updates to be made & ensure correct data is populated as provided by the client in all applicable websites.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Efficiency in Excel is MUST
- Industry knowledge on Investment Banking is Bonus.
Compensation is not a constraint for right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹180,826.00 - ₹220,324.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Overtime pay
- Shift allowance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wakad, Pune - 411057, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you available in Pune for immediate Face to Face interview
- Bachelor's (Required)
Speak with the employer