|Customer Success Executive|
Customer Success Executive
Company : Assurekit Technology and Services Private Limited
Salary : ₹6,00,000 - ₹12,00,000 a year
Location : Tamil Nadu
Customer Success Specialist
Assurekit is an insurtech startup building the tech infrastructure for the insurance industry. We simplify insurance distribution and help businesses distribute insurance products to their customers seamlessly. We are looking for a customer success specialist to join the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will drive user adoption of Assurekit platforms by handling onboarding and training for our clients. You will have to coordinate with the sales department, product team, tech team and their leaders to enhance customer experience.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and people skills, and be a fast learner who can understand how to use different products quickly. Your main objective will to consistently improve customer experience and work for the growth of the company’s business.
- You will be in charge of guiding a customer through the onboarding process on the platform. Their role begins once the Master Services Agreement has been executed
- You will Coordinate with the tech team to get the instance created, and get test environment/production environments set up
- You will collect Logo and license details for display and customising the platform UI to client branding; and documents( GSTIN details etc ) for billing.
- Help Client set up admin accounts on the platform and give a walkthrough.
- Act as a support SPOC for product/platform related issues
- You will have to train the key employees of client(those who will have admin privileges and oversee day to day) on how to use the platform, along with tips to use it better, including features like
Lead management: How leads are created and saved
Policy Issuance: How to issue policies
Agent onboarding: How to get agents onboarded, trained & certified; and show them what the process will be like so they can communicate it further
Helping client use more advanced features:
- You will train the clients on features like sharing quote comparison, lead follow up reminders, etc. so they can pass it on to their agents.
- Coordinate with product team upon new feature releases, and train clients on those features
- Collect feedback data to clearly understand the needs of the customers.
- Discuss points related to customer satisfaction with the business, product and tech teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience (2-4 years) as a Customer Success Specialist in B2B SaaS or product-based companies.
- Knowledge of customer success strategies and sales growth strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills to patiently train users of the platform.
- Proactive attitude.
- Good team player and multitasker.
- Location can be Chennai or Mumbai, preferably Chennai
- Assurekit works on a hybrid 2+3 schedule, 2 days in office, 3 days at home.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer