|Customer Relationship Executive|
Customer Relationship Executive
Company : Kesar Haengbog Private Limited
Salary : ₹9,848 - ₹32,004 a month
Location : Karnataka
Job Profile: Customer Relationship Executive
Work From Office
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Should have a Laptop.
2.Should be good in technical knowledge to check the software/understand customer queries.
3.Response to customer queries by e-mail, chat or telephone.
4.Installation/Training of the software to on call/online meetings.
5.Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
6.Should be good in Desktop Support.
7.Self motivated and team player.
8.Excellent attendance and punctuality.
9.Can arrange and show the demonstration to clients.
10.Excellent customer service skills.
11.Good computer, Excel& Google sheet knowledge.
12.Identify needs and conduct/recommend training as needed.
13.Submission of Daily/Weekly or Monthly support activity.
14.Should have minimum sales skills for upselling & cross selling.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Undergraduate/ Graduate/ Postgraduate.
2. Excellent communication in English with Strong Written and Verbal Skills And preiority for candidates with good communication skill in Hindi & multiple regional Languages.
3. Freshers Can apply
4. Candidates having experience in Voice Process will be preferred.
5. Minimum 1year Experience As Customer Relation Executive is an advantage.
6. Soft Skills,Email,Chat, Customer Handelling.
7. Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
8. Knowledge About Google Sheets and Excel Maintainance.
Perks and Benefits :
Depends on Work Performance
Salary: 15,000-25,000 + Incentives.
Role: Customer Support & Relaionship Maintanence.
Industry Type: Software.
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing.
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent.
Education: UG : Any Graduate / PG : Any Postgraduate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: ₹9,848.38 - ₹32,004.33 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Joining bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer