|Assistant Manager - Opportunity to Cash|
Assistant Manager - Opportunity to Cash
Company : Siemens
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
- Monthly reporting on KPIs of projects such as order entry, order value, sales recognition, milestone payments, gross margin and cash position
- Performing continuous assessment of project risks and opportunities, registering the impacts in consultation with project managers
- Reporting of business controlling requirements and establishment of Control Mechanism
- Monitoring of budget and forecast Vs Actual and prepare analytics
- Project Dash superuser activities
- Preparation of project/sales forecast / budget
- Responsible for specific performance analysis to bring to the fore topics that require management attention
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.Com with 2-3 years’ experience + proven track record
- Team Player and time management.
- Tech savvy candidate preferred to drive a lean and smart controlling framework
- Ability to get the work done from various teams in the organization
- Strong Analytical skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time