|Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts|
Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts
Company : Varaha ClimateAg Private Limited
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Haryana
Company Introduction :
Meta Carbon - Varaha ClimateAg is a tech startup at the intersection of climate, agriculture, and technology. The startup uses technologies such as remote sensing, blockchain, Science-based quantification tools and models. The mission of the company is to provide nature as a solution to climate change while helping increase farmer income.
The founders and founding team come with a stellar track record of building and leading businesses from scratch.
Position : - Assistant Manager - Finance
About the role : -
We are looking for an Assistant Manager - Finance to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Assistant Manager - Finance responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
· Bookkeeping : - Manage all accounting transactions, reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Preparation of Financial Statements : - Publish financial statements in time, Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
· Analyse and Interpret Important Financial Information
· Compliance : - Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity, Audit financial transactions and documents, Comply with financial policies and regulations
· Budgeting and Reporting : - Prepare budget forecasts, Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
· Tax Planning and Returns Filing : - Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
· Ensure timely bank payments
Skills & Competencies
· Work experience as an Accountant
· Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
· Hands-on experience with accounting softwares
· Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
· Experience with general ledger functions
· Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
· BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurgaon, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you comfortable with 6 days ( Monday to Saturday) working job?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Tally: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- CA-Inter (Preferred)
Speak with the employer