Company : KPMG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
KPMG Global Delivery Center (KGDC)
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
As part of KPMG in India, we were ranked among the top companies to work for in the country for four years in a row by LinkedIn, and recognized as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for policies on Inclusion & Diversity by ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India).
Furthermore, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies for Millennials’ at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 presented by The LNOD Roundtable as well as ‘the Great Indian Workplace’ at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.
This position is with the GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team at the Bengaluru and Kochi locations of KPMG Global Delivery Center (KGDC).
The GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team is comprised of professionals with competencies and experience in conducting IT Audits & Attestation, Risk Assessments of Technology systems and related Business and IT Processes across various Client Industries. The team works with KPMG US member firm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Designation : Analyst
Reporting to : Assistant Manager
Role type : Individual contributor
Employment type : Full-time
• • Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
Number of interview rounds: 2
Mode of interview: Telephonic/F2F/Virtual
Job location: Bangalore / Kochi
Clean room policy (specific to business): Yes
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
© 2020 KPMG Global Services Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.
The term “KGS” refers to the KGS Platform of Indian delivery entities, which consist of KPMG Global Services Private Limited (“KGSPL”), KPMG Global Services Management Private Limited (“KGSMPL”), KPMG Global Delivery Center Private Limited (“GDCPL”) and KPMG Resource Centre Private Limited (“KRCPL”), unless the specific private limited entity is specifically noted.
Use in these materials of the term “Our”, or “Us” means KGSPL, KGSMPL, GDCPL and/or KRCPL as the case may be and all four such legal entities are referred to collectively as “KGS”.
Note that Audit services for the clients of the US and Canadian firms are delivered from the GDCPL and for UK (and other firms except US and Canada) Audit services are delivered from KRCPL.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.