|Accommodation Operations Manager|
Accommodation Operations Manager
Company : BAI Infosolutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
- Plan, organise and coordinate the entire operation of the hotel (including silent services, personnel management and hotel administration)
- Manage, supervise and train personnel and apprentices
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficiency and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Confer and cooperate with department managers to ensure coordination of hotel activities
- Ensure smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and wellbeing of clients
- Develop and build positive relationships with clients and hotels
- Liaise with other departments within the organisation, such as catering for conferences, and relevant external agencies
- Inspect the accommodation to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met, carrying out risk assessments as necessary
- Ensure that company standards for client services, decor, and housekeeping services are met or exceeded.
- Control quality to ensure expected standards in client services, decor, housekeeping, food, banqueting, etc.
- Develop and promote market strategies
- Manage and coordinate accounting, budgeting and statistical records, calculate operating figures, set room rates and strive for achieving profit targets
- Ensure compliance with health, occupational safety, licensing and other statutory regulations
- Answer queries about hotel policies and services, and deal with clients complaints and comments.
- Customer care skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Financial planning and budget management skills
- Supervisory or leadership skills
- Strong business management skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- MBA / Bachelors in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Business Administration or any management related field
- Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience as an assistant accommodation manager within the hotel industry.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Number of opening
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurugram, Gurugram - 122003, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
Application Deadline: 22/07/2022