|Technical Product Manager|
Technical Product Manager
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Technical Product Manager
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy hands-on technical work?
Join our OFS Digital Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. *** add sentence specific to business area ***
Partner with the best
As as Technical Product Manager, you would be responsible for a clear and descriptive set of requirements captured as stories. You'll partner with team to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
Working with cross-functional teams to deliver features and significant products. Own the short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases.
- Prioritizing continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Defining the non-functional requirements associated with the system working closely with technical leadership and the product line team
- Engaging frequently (80%) with the development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Owning and managing the backlog; continuously order and prioritize to ensure that 1-2 sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready.
- Collaborating with UX in design decisions, demonstrating deep understanding of technology stack and impact on final product.
- Partnering with the Service Owner to ensure healthy development process. Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering team
- Acting as an expert in Agile Methodology. Translating unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work units. through problem decomposition and planning
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Be a graduate in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have minimum 12 yrs of experience in Technical Product Management with expertise in Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Have prior experience as Product Owner
- Have prior experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Demonstrates knowledge on technical topics, such as caching, APIs, data transfer, scalability, and security
- Have prior experience in working with products in Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), with focus on machine-to-machine communication, edge to cloud connectivity and Plan Asset management systems.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.