Company : Fotografik Enterprises Private Limited
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹55,000 a month
Location : Chandigarh
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of artists in an assigned group to achieve business goals.
- Develop or improve business strategies to maximize revenue.
- Maintain profitable relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Ensure that staff stays up-to-date with business and product knowledge.
- Evaluate staff performance and provide appropriate feedback.
- Organize training for staff in their assigned job responsibilities.
- Monitor and manage operational expenses within the allotted budget.
- Motivate and supervise staff to meet departmental goals.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring and training new candidates.
- Ensure that the team follows company quality and service standards.
- Determine staffing needs and develop work plans based on work volume.
- Participate in employee retention and termination activities.
- Prepare annual budget and review business contractual agreements and financial statements.
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend improvements.
- Enforce employee discipline and safety standards.
Personal Qualities and Attributes:
- Commitment to Diversity and Integrity - Promotes and manages diversity and demonstrates a fair and ethical approach
- Openness to Change - Proactively supports change, seeking opportunities to promote improved organizational effectiveness
- Confidence and Resilience - Consistently projects and promotes a confident, controlled and focused attitude in highly challenging situations
- Effective Communication - Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Commitment to Development - Committed and able to develop self, individuals and teams to improve organizational effectiveness
- Problem Solving - Understands and applies relevant information to make appropriate decisions which reflect key priorities and requirements
- Situational Awareness - Maintains an active awareness of the environment to promote safe and effective working
- Commitment to Excellence - Leads groups to achieve excellence by the establishment, maintenance and management of performance requirements
- Planning and Implementing - Creates and implements effective plans to deliver a range of organizational objectives
Skills, Qualification & Requirements:
- An MBA who is self motivated, customer oriented, trustworthy and efficient.
- Have prior 5-10 years of managerial experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have effectual time and project management skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative, communicate efficiently both written and verbally, meet targets and be able to make responsible and effective decisions, handle a high pressure environment, lead and manage teams.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹55,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Chandigarh, Chandigarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 6 years (Required)
Speak with the employer