Company : Fairdebt Solution Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
1.Responsible for overdue debt management, taking charge of the current overdue debt situation both inside and outside of the company.
2. Connecting with the borrowers who has delinquency via various methods (including but not limited to: phone call, field collection).
3. Recording the collection situation, getting information of borrowers and updating it periodically.
4. To assist in analyzing overdue data, summarizing collection experiences.
5. Taking active measures to promote collection issues to avoid losses with an effort and make the account due within the definite quota.
6. Taking charge of the communication with borrowers and cooperation with business department, legal department and risk management department.
7. Responsible for preventing and controlling all kinds of risks, formulating collection strategies with the default rule of post-lending.
8. Responsible for team building, selecting and training collection staffs, achieving reasonable echelon construction.
9. Participating in the construction and development of risk management, exerting professional skills to propose solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- 2years: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 10/06/2022