|Team Lead - Digital Media Management|
Team Lead - Digital Media Management
Company : Insight Brandcom Private Limited
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹42,000 a month
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Looking out for a Team Lead - Digital Media Manager having 7+ years of experience in Digital Media project management who is will to operate full time from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Be a social media expert within the organization, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies, analytics, media planning and buying tactics.
- Must have hands-on experience of planning, ideating, executing and measuring the digital media campaigns.
- Leverage social tools/technology to engage with followers and the community, managing and auditing accounts on a daily basis across all platforms.
- Becoming an advocate for the clients in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Provide exceptional people management, mentorship and strategic inputs to members of your team, including managers and reps, achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement
- Monitoring trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Drive Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gains
Skills and Attributes:
- A deep understanding of major and emerging social channels including best practices, specific rules for advertisers and brands, and general platform policies.
- Must have a higher creative accumen to contribute to the creative/visualizers team for campaigns creative planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas for social media innovation and present it in a convincing manner to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Project management and/or creative workflow solutions , monthly reports review.
- Graduate in any stream. A degree in mass communication, advertising, or marketing preferred.
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
- Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes
- Ability to work with other team members in either a support or leadership role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹42,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 7 years (Preferred)
- Management: 7 years (Preferred)