|Talent Management Operations|
Talent Management Operations
Company : Fidelity International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
About the opportunity
The global talent development team is responsible for all aspects of developing talent across the organization in a way that enables them to grow and develop in a high-performance culture. This will be through the effective implementation of talent development strategies and programmes, including delivery of core learning solutions that reach individuals and teams across regions consistently.
The team also ensure the design and delivery of appropriate talent management tools, processes and frameworks that help build leadership and management capability.
Purpose of your role
The primary objective of the Talent Coordinator / Offcer is to support talent initiatives and programs taking place globally, in line with the overall talent development strategy. The role is diverse and will include a broad spectrum of operational responsibilities and will evolve with talent management priorities and geographical business needs.
- Co-ordination of workshops with regard to logistics, meeting rooms, gathering / collating nominations, tracking waitlists, liaising with external providers, communicating with delegates, creation of SharePoint surveys, due diligence of training providers; processing payments to the providers
- Administration of all global L&D programs on Cornerstone, our learning management system; this will include and not be limited to event/session creation, updating of rosters, uploading pre or post training material, generation of feedback forms, creation of curriculum, opening availability to the target audience, reporting and analysis
- Organise and arrange aspects of online learning programs/events from setting up technology, sending meeting invites to delegates, preparing materials and feedback forms, and supporting their smooth-running
- Act as the first point of contact for employees and line manager enquiries on behalf of the talent function, managing the talent development mailbox
- Support to the global talent team on processing of invoices, updating / governing training records and maintaining information on third party providers
- Produce ad hoc reports and requests for data and ensure they are completed on time and information is captured correctly
- Tracking usage of resources such as LinkedIn learning
- Take ownership of specific projects agreed on an annual basis
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Working knowledge of Cornerstone and training processes on an HR system will be preferred, along with a keen system bent of mind
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, as well as an understanding and awareness of cultural sensitivities
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- High degree of ownership and accountability, a can-do attitude and a bias for action and taking initiative
- Proven ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and build credibility.
- Ability to build effective internal and external relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Working across global teams may require the individual to work UK timings
About Fidelity International
We’ve been helping our clients plan and save for the futures they want for over 50 years. From more than 25 locations around the world, we provide investment services and retirement expertise to 2.5 million clients – everyone from central banks and financial institutions to wealth managers and private individuals. We think generationally and look to the long term. And today, building on the security of private ownership and our strong sense of purpose, we’re growing our business like never before.
What it’s like to work here.
In our welcoming, caring culture, you’ll feel valued, trusted and free to express yourself. We recognise the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought and in experience. With this in mind, please let us know if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
As well as a clear commitment to inclusion, we offer real flexibility about where, when and how you work. It’s an approach we call ‘dynamic working’, and you’ll find it brings the very best out in you.
For more about who we are, how we work and the part you could play in both our progress and our future, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com .
Or, if you’re feeling inspired, start your journey with us right now.