|Senior Sales Officer|
Senior Sales Officer
Company : Johnson & Johnson
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Odisha
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Senior Sales Officer will be responsible for building long term regional relationships with key account customers like D-Mart, Food Bazaar etc. in the assigned geography. You would also be responsible for strengthening J&J brands in the Modern Trade Stores by executing national account plans through a team of Team Leaders, Promoters and Merchandisers.
- Deliver overall sales targets for customers and brands for the assigned geography
- Frequently reviews sales performance against growth and share objectives for self and team and makes necessary changes to meet and exceeds territory goals consistently
- Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifies issues that need to be addressed.
- Develops sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Informs company of activities or ambitious intelligence in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Utilizes support from other departments as needed to assist in achieving objectives.
- Customer Management
- Works closely with regional buyers to drive category growth and market share in geography
- Does Joint Business Planning with regional buyers
- Distributor handling (for indirect accounts) – Primary and Secondary sales
- Month planning and execution based on consumer promotions and activations
- People handling
- Target setting, goal achievement for promoters in hyper stores to meet territory objectives
- Regular training to team on selling skills, customer handling, improving performance
- Training team leaders to train promoters and manage regional purchase managers
- In Store fundamentals
- Execution of national customer plans in stores in the geography
- PO planning and execution of visibility for J&J brands
- TOT execution as per guidelines in store
- Maintain SOS and planograms as per guidelines in store
- Ensure high OSA through fill rate management with DC or distributor
- Other processes
- Coordination with CFAs, Customer DCs for stocks and to ensure fill rates
- Related Administrative work (Claims, Promoter attendance, Expense Reporting etc.)
- Reporting – Weekly and monthly sales, team targets and achievement etc.
- Education: Required Graduation with a preferred MBA.
- Required Years of Related Experience: Min 3 Years to Max 8 Years - with at least 2 years in General Trade Sales.
- Geographical flexibility
- General Trade role experience
- Good customer management skills
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of local language preferable
- From top FMCG companies
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)