|Sales & Collection Executive|
Sales & Collection Executive
Company : Extramarks Education India Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹28,000 a month
Location : Kerala
Collections Officer Job Description Template
We are looking for a collections officer to assist with the collection of outstanding debts. The collections officer will contact clients and inform them of their debts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible. You may also be required to institute legal action when payments are not made.
To ensure success as a collections officer, you should have excellent communication, negotiation, and mathematical skills, as well as attention to detail. A skilled Collections Officer should be able to reduce company losses by encouraging customers to pay their overdue bills.
Collections Officer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Collections Officer Requirements:
- EXCELLENT MIS WORKING , TALLY (Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹28,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kochi, Kerala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)