|Remote Support Engineer|
Remote Support Engineer
Company : CodeMarks
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
The Remote IT Support Desk Engineer II provides a wide range of remote technical support for clients to meet their business needs by providing problem resolution, supporting critical systems and performing proactive maintenance duties for their IT infrastructure.
- The Remote Support Engineer is India based resource to support the United States GC office staff; based in various locations and support business software systems (private and public cloud).
- The Remote Support Engineer also works with Global IT to maintain the network, Security, and Server Infrastructure.
- Deliver first and the Second level IT support to staff in United States countries.
- Support level3 Engineers to maintain /support the Servers, Networks, Security devices, and Applications.
- Support the global Project rollouts.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- PC and laptop hardware skills, basic networking skills and knowledge.
- Experience imaging and deploying workstations (desktops, laptops, tablet computers, etc.)
- Experience in Windows 10 and office 365 administration and support.
- Experience in handling the Servers, Server Operating Systems, Network & Security devices Management.
- Experience and skills in SharePoint are highly desirable. Experience with cloud-based technologies and solutions. Basic Understanding of Microsoft Azure Technology.
- Technological proficiency including Microsoft Office packages
- Working knowledge of Teams and other telephony/collaboration solutions.
- Experience in Active directory and global Policy rollouts.
- Experience keeping operating systems, malware tools, and other applications adequately patched. Knowledge of security best practices.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organizational priorities and ambiguous environments.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organizational priorities and ambiguous environments
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Night shift
- US shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru - 560043, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- How quickly could you accept the job offer from the company?
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer