Company : Kyndryl
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day.
- Utilize PM profession skills to enhance the level of service and quality of deliverables.
- Ability to collect technical inputs from subject matter experts and create solutions to drive aggressive timelines
- Communicate complex issues to stakeholders with recommendations on the path forward.
- Allocate resources appropriately to meet program needs and minimize resource contention
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings to ensure all parties understand the deliveries and milestones and the resources that are assigned
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 10+years of overall experience in IT industry with 5+ years of proven delivery managing increasingly complex projects
- Strong infrastructure background preferably with cloud experience
- Leadership competencies for team building, client relations, Negotiation, decision making, problem solving and conflict management
- Proficient in Agile methodology with an ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requirements
- Proven project management skill and an ability to navigate fast paced and rapidly evolving environments, # Knowledge of the PMI Process Groups; Initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing. Knowledge of current Project Management methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of project-planning tools like MS Project, MS Excel, MS Power point
- Knowledge of Data Center infrastructure management
- Knowledge of Cloud services delivery strategies and experience with implementations of all types of Cloud Deployment models Public, Private and Hybrid
- Experience in leading project teams across different countries and cultures.
- Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective Client & Stakeholder handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and attention to detail
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?