Company : Zehntech
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Zehntech Technologies Private Limited is one of the fast-growing IT solution and product development organization in central India; Zehntech offers a wide range of software development, maintenance, and support services to global clients from Indore development center. We believe that an organization’s real strength comes from its People. We strive to support our associates with best environment and working infrastructure.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects:
No. of vacancy:
1.5 - 3 years
3 LPA to 5 LPA
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
What you will love about us:
Great company culture | Experienced Team | Employee Oriented Policies | Working Environment | Work that stays at work | Preparing for future | Learning & Development