|Product Demonstrate Specialist | SaaS|
Product Demonstrate Specialist | SaaS
Company : Mantra Technologies Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,50,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
Location : Telangana
Who you are:
We are looking for experienced / energetic Demo Jockey (s) who can represent the 500apps brand well and engage our prospective customers in partnership with the sales team in meaningful ways for customers as well as 500apps.. Ideal candidates will share our passion to learn and master the apps to make customers appreciate 500apps in their situation / context. The successful candidate will be business savvy, detail oriented and be able to build effective demo’s to suit a prospective customer's use case. She / he would have had relevant experience in a SaaS / Product based company.
What you will be doing (responsibilities):
1. Work as part of the Sales POD in a matrixed environment to close deals.
2. Pull together effective demo’s using necessary apps for desired outcomes.
3. Keep an eye on the Sales pipeline and build / customize demo’s as needed prior to client meetings in partnership with the sales team.
4. Gather feedback from Customers post demonstration and provide the same to the Product team for potential enhancements / tweaks to fit into the customer's environment.
5. Be available / flex for demo’s as per shift / region assigned.
6. Build and maintain a repository of ready to use Demo’s for most frequent use cases.
7. Create and submit necessary reports.
8. Be the product champion / evangelist for 500apps.com
9. Stay on top of updates in current apps and new apps being launched - explore new app combinations for enhanced results.
Skills, Qualifications, Requirements:
- Clear and articulate communicator in English language to be able to effectively engage International customers.
- Ability to learn and apply apps in a stand alone fashion as well as in combination with other apps to deliver enhanced results for Customer use cases.
- Ideal candidate has a broad understanding of industries, domains, functions and disciplines to be able to effectively and quickly apply the apps in appropriate scenarios.
- You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education and experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as Demo Specialist or Onboarding Specialist in a B2B setting.
- Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment - working closely with Sales and Customer Success Teams.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹250,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
Mandatory Mask , Social Distancing, Temperature check at Security desk, Covid Vaccination Report
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 31/03/2022