Company : Glaucus Supply Chain Solutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹4,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Delhi
- Monitor progress on current processes (on the metrics of the baseline set) & suggest improvements (process streamlining if & when required). This will capture the following -
- Establish ideal productivity for each process under each client under warehouse conditions
- Manpower engaged vs ideal manpower based on client SLAs & ideal productivity measured
- Do a client wise packing material & other consumable analysis on the lines of manpower analysis
- For the current processes being run, node by node analysis for each process for every client in terms of its value creation (required/can be improved/not required)
- Prepare operational processes for new clients & train the manpower in them
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Work with Client stake-holders to provide visibility and guidance around performance, work-flows and SLA/ KPIs.
- Proven experience as an operations Analyst, warehouse Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. Inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and WMS systems.
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Graduate in Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chhattarpur, Delhi - 110074, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
- English,hindi (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)