|Manager, Finance Operations GSC's|
Manager, Finance Operations GSC's
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager, Finance Operations
- Ability to automate reports to derive efficiency saves through programming languages and tools like Python, SQL, VBA
- Experience of Visualization tools like Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI, Vizlib, Looker or similar tools will be added advantage
- Monthly reporting at business/ product/segment level, Overall performance packs, analytical review packs, Actuals vs. Forecast analysis and data management – End to end ownership of Data, reporting, analysis and support automation through tools like Python, VBA, QlikSense, Tableau
- Business Finance Reporting (by country, by product, by segment) – Forecast process support, BAU change initiatives and driving reporting standardization
- Collaborate with Forecasting and Planning lead to produce forecast pack for Review and Challenge meetings,
- Highlight gaps in forecast submission, perform investigation and analysis
- Proactively support AOP, Budget and Target process to meet operational timelines
- Incorporate changes in Forecast pack ensuring quick turnaround
- Qualified Accountant (MBA, M.Com, B.Com) with +6 post qualification experience in Financial and Management Reporting and Group-level Consolidation reporting
- Strong working knowledge of Financial Systems is key (e.g. TM1, HMI, CART, Wdesk)
- Experience in Data mining, analysis and analysis of Financial Statements.
- Working knowledge of automation tools – Python, SQL, Xceptor or VBA required
- Working and technical knowledge of Visualization tools like QlikSense required
- Flexibility to work in accordance with Business requirements – this may include working outside of normal hours
- Strong leadership capabilities with a record of developing individuals and large team
- Ability to learn and is highly motivated to perform at the highest standard
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***