|ITTS Advisory - Senior|
ITTS Advisory - Senior
Company : EY
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role name and description
Tax Analyst -Analyst main responsibility is to help Project Managers in developing the Client’s Transfer Pricing documentation and other Transfer Pricing related work streams including performing industry and company research using various public and private information sources.
When you join EY Transfer Pricing Tax team, you will be at the heart of EYs critical mission to build a better working world by applying knowledge skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business Purpose.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax / transfer pricing regulations and
- applying the concepts in everyday work.
- To perform industry and company research using various public and private information sources such as Factiva, S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
- To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to transfer pricing projects, for example application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios and data classification.
- To work with accounting and financial data, analyze, and perform financial adjustment calculation
- To work with the assigned team on Client engagements and report to the Senior/ Project Manager on updates on the engagement.
Skills and attributes for success
- Possess high degree of statistical and analyzing capabilities.
- Possess good communication Skills
- Demonstrate high degree of accounting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate good computer knowledge - Good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web- based applications.
- Be a team-player
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 0 - 2 years of experience depending on qualification
- B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA
- Excel Based, Word, Analytical Skills, Good Communication
- Any Additional Degree or Diploma related to International Taxation, Financial Instruments Market, etc…
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
What we look for
We are looking for good tax Knowledge professionals with genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.