|IELTS / PTE Trainer|
IELTS / PTE Trainer
Company : Aspire Square Private Limited
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹60,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
Aspire Square Pvt Ltd is a reputed and well-known company in the field of Study Abroad,Immigration and Foreign Language Coaching Since more than 12 Years.
- Presence in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Vallabh Vidyanagar
- 150+ Staff
- Benefits of Paid Leave
- PF, ESIC, PT Assistances
- Offer all the Government Benefits
- 5 Star Google Rating
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
Skills: Basic Computer Knowledge, MS Office, learning attitude, Good Communication skill, Managerial skills, organizing skills, Presentation skills, Interpersonal Skills
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Joining: Immediate to One Month
No. of Vacancy: 05
We would like to give the wings to the talented people in the field of Coaching (IELTS / PTE).
If you have the matching skills and want to join our organization, please contact us with the given contact details.
Job Timing: There are Two-time slots available with the full-time options.
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
You can choose any of the time slots as per the availability.
- Best in the Industry
- Incentive upon successful result outcome
- Performance Bonus and Incentive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Teaching IELTS / PTE including spoken English and grammar to the students
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS/PTE Program
- Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the student
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
- To design, deploy and operationalize framework for regular assessment of student’s performance and ensure regular measurement of the same
- To drive initiatives to ensure achievement of IELTS / PTE Result Success Rate targets
- To ensure the Drop Out rate post joining classes is minimal / within prescribed limits and achievement of high Retention rates of joined students
- To ensure timely corrective action is taken to resolve all challenges faced by the students
- Online and offline teaching skills.
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduation or Post Graduation in any field
- At least 1 years of experience in IELTS/PTE teaching
- Should know the IELTS/PTE system well and its exams.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Attractive Incentive
Interested Candidate can apply here or can call/WhatsApp over +91-XXXXXXXXXX
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Speak with the employer