Company : JEWELNME PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Punjab
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong Employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Zoho recruitment etc.).
- Craft recruiting Emails to attract passive candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including but not limited to, time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgment.
- Bachelors in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
- Growth Oriented Platform
- Incentives on Targets
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mohali, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 28/06/2022
Expected Start Date: 23/06/2022