Company : Invicta eSolutions Private limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with heads to identify current and future hiring needs in organization.
- Advertise job and Source candidates through online channels openings
on careers pages, job boards and social networks
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, in person interviews.
- Report regularly to management on the status of open positions
- Develop strategies to meet company’s hiring needs via, job portals ,campus recruitments
- Salary Negotiation, Offer Extension, Reference checks, Verification of Employment & Salaries etc
- Onboarding and Employee Orientation for newly hired candidates
- Design and execute effective employee engagement initiatives for
employees, like trainings, Induction etc
- Periodic follow-up with employees to understand any grievances and
escalate to Sales Heads/Management accordingly.
- Ensure productive work environment
- Conduct exit interview and handle exit formalities
- 4+ years of experience working in the core HR process
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills and attention to
- Should be able to join on immediate basis
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹450,000.00 - ₹5,000,000.00 per year
- Morning shift
- Where are you currently located?
- Master's (Required)
- Core HR: 4 years (Required)
- HR Generalist: 4 years (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 01/07/2022
Expected Start Date: 30/06/2022