Company : Masters India Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Masters India is a top Aluminum coils, sheets and foil manufacturer in Wada, Maharashtra.
Masters India Private Limited, a family run business, is part of business group established by Shri Chandra Prakash Agrawal in 1978. Mr. Agarwal established the second copper melting plant in Delhi. Since then, we have continuously grown. Masters India was established by his sons in 2018 to manufacture aluminium wire rod. The family has manufacturing companies in three states, i.e. Delhi, Rajasthan and Maharashtra.
In 2016, we laid foundation to aluminium flat rolled products plant at Maharashtra with Cold Rolling Mill and Foil Mill from Achenbach, a leading German manufacturer.
Looking for a self-motivated and highly driven HR Manager. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a co-operative and friendly team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative. The candidate should be proactive and should be able to impact positive change to add value to our business. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration with concentration in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field
- 7 years of Human Resources Management experience
- Knowledge and application of employment laws
- Experience across a broad range of HR areas including: deployment of HR policies and processes, recruitment, performance management, talent management, salary planning, employee engagement, developing management- employee relations.
- Evidence of successfully leading medium/large scale projects
- A nurturing environment
- A promising role with a good amount of responsibility
- A platform to perform
- A chance to hone your communication skills while you work and interact with people all over India
Experience: 7+ Years
Employment Type: Permanent
Functional Area: Administration