Company : Vinosha Portfolio Private Limited
Salary : ₹5,000 - ₹7,000 a month
Location : Kerala
VINOSHA PORTFOLIO PRIVATE LIMITED
Job Description for HR Executive –Intern
Roles and responsibilities:
2) Sourcing candidates.
3) Screening resumes to match the requirements.
4) Opening their SALARY account.
5) Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
6) Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
Kindly read below the mandatory terms and conditions:
1) Recruitment: An intern needs to hire 3-4 BDE Interns on daily basis and share the daily report to get their presence marked and the stipend that we are providing for this period is
2) Performance Evaluation:
- The performance of an intern will be evaluated on the basis of active candidates, an intern needs to hire 35-40 active candidates during his/her internship duration..
- Excellent performing interns will also be rewarded with an opportunity of full time employment with Vinosha Portfolio Private Limited and the salary will depend upon the performance.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Fresher
Salary: ₹5,000.00 - ₹7,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Performance bonus