|HR Executive (Female) - Educational Industry|
HR Executive (Female) - Educational Industry
Company : Pensive Supremo Edu Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Assam
- Providing Employee Engagement activities for all the employees
- Handling Recruitment and HR operational activities for the responsible branches
- Communicating employees on New policies, updates and feedback
- Responsible for independently handling attendance management and salary processing.
- Maintenance of MIS Reports Dashboard
- Responsible for developing job descriptions, short listing, interviewing, selecting candidates, on the job orientation for new hires, preparing personal files.
- Conducting the Initial screening of all the resume before sharing to the functional heads and provide with the relevant feedback.
- Conducting preliminary interviews and coordinating pre-employment process.
- Coordinating the Interviews with the Panels as per the due diligence
- Responsible for Salary negotiation and documents are collected and verified as per the roles
- Liaison between various departments as it relates to hiring across all verticals.
- Work with departments to hire and assist in the identification and management of vendors and facilitate initial discussions necessary to meet specific project requirements.
- Manage weekly recruitment meeting and facilitate hiring issues / conflict resolution with appropriate department heads.
- Maintain hiring TAT for all positions
- On-boarding of selected candidates, and help them in initial induction
- Process employee complaints, investigate and resolve their issues.
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personal files.
- Maintenance of HR mail account and ensures prompt response.
- Timely Statutory compliance
- Working with payroll vendor to make sure that salary processing is done as per set timelines
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate information pertaining to employee costs, contract, benefits and pro-active communication on issues related to tax compliance from meeting desired expectation and ensuring timelines
- Ensure error-free Payroll Input (additions, deletions, deductions) validation of salary of existing employees, new employees
- Responsible for end to end disbursement of salaries
- Provide advice to management on payroll procedures and practices, compliance with relevant obligations and to facilitate continuous improvement
- Responsible for calculating and processing of exit formalities based on exit procedures and completing the payment cycle as part of F&F settlement as per set TAT
- Post graduate with Human Resources Management will be preferred.
- 3-4 years of recruitment/ talent acquisition/ hiring/ sourcing experience and administration management
- Faculties/ Operational hiring experience in Educational will be an advantage
- Team handling experience mandatory
- Comfortable with google sheets and excel spreadsheets for MIS (H Lookup/ V Lookup/ Pivot Table) handling, word processing, and payroll software will be preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, Assamese, Hindi. (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft excel.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
- Positive attitude to take up challenges
- Possess strong analytical, creative thinking, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Solution oriented and problem solver with a high degree of comfort with ambiguity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Time & attendance systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- Talent acquisition: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assamese (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer